- You'll be able to understand the process of credit analysis including risk identification, analysis and mitigation
- You'll develop skills to analyze business, financial and structural risks
- You'll be able to identify the appropriate information requirements for analysis and underwriting
- You'll be able to implement a structure for business risk analysis from macro, industry, and company-specific levels of detail
- You'll be able to apply industry and company specific risk analysis tools (including the BCG Matrix and Porter’s 5 Competitive Forces)
- You'll be able to analyze the key functional areas of a business, including through a SWOT analysis
- You'll learn how to dig into a company’s key financial statements (including income statement and balance sheet)
- Relationship managers (0-5 years) in commercial, corporate and investment banking.
- Analysts and associates in commercial, corporate and investment banking.