- You'll be able to understand the structure and function of the primary and secondary fixed income markets
- You'll be able to explain the similarities and differences between bonds and loans and the valuation issues of each
- You'll be able to describe the contract features of bonds, including day count conventions, risk, returns and yield calculation
- You'll be able to appreciate the nature and pricing of fixed income instruments and the yield curves
- You'll be able to summarize the distinguishing characteristics of structured securities as well as the unique features of specific types, including mortgage backed securities, important types of asset backed securities such as auto loan/lease finance and credit card account receivables securitizations, and CDOs
- Analysts and associates in commercial, corporate and investment banking.
- Relationship managers (0-5 years) in commercial, corporate and investment banking.