- About this course: Overview, Learning Outcomes, Who Should Enroll... FREE PREVIEW
- Instructor bio - Allen Holub
- Key pointers for this program
- Joining the Alumni Community
- Segment - 01 - Microservices Overview
- Segment - 02 - Conway's Law
- Segment - 03 - What is a Microservice
- Segment - 04 - Remaining Independent from Technologies and Platforms
- Segment - 05 - Orchestration of Microservices
- Segment - 06 - Ensuring Interdependence
- Segment - 07 - Do You Need a Governance Library?
- Segment - 08 - Where Do You Start with Microservices?
- Segment - 09 - Distributed Applications vs Microservices
- Segment - 10 - Fault Isolation
- Segment - 11 - Moving From Monolith to Microservices
- Segment - 12 - Is Microservices 100% Top - Down?
- Microservices from Theory to Practice
- Taking the Cloud-Native Approach with Microservices
- Microservices point of view guide - Understanding microservices
- Microservice Architectures